An Afternoon Event in English & German
for Girls to tap into Magic
“It must have been around 1998, when I was invited to the intuition conference in San Diego, a great chance to enhance my research on intuitive communication in the US. I still remember a teacher, who was passionate about integrating intuition into school’s programs. I observed her class and was fascinated, thinking: “Gosh, if I had learned this at school, how much exhaustion or coaching sessions I could have saved…”.
We inspire girls of primary schools to use their fantasy and to keep that little Voice alive that is inherent in all of us. When we grow up & through academic education we disconnect from our intuitive intelligence & creative genius.
At the Modern School of Life we strengthen intuitive intelligence & creative mystery in aligning with what is already there.
Through Art & Story Telling girls playfully learn to…
• Listen to the intuitive Magic & Stories of Native Americans
• Create a Protection Shield like the Indians did
• Use your Personal Magic at home & at school
• Listen to the Little Voice within The Voice of the Heart
• Use your Creative Genius to bring the Little Voice into a form
• Blow fear into Courage
• Craft your little Courage Box for school & traveling
13.45 Juices & healthy Snacks
14.00 Afternoon commences
16.00 Break (times vary)
18.00 Afternoon finishes